Photo exhibits wanted for HAAC display
Want to show off your photography skills? The Humboldt Area Arts Community is looking for you to submit your work for their upcoming photography exhibit. All ages and skill levels are encouraged to submit.
Please drop off all framed photography on March 4, 5, or 6, at any of the following locations: Bank Iowa, Humboldt Public Library, North Park Dentistry and the Humboldt Art Center.
Submission requirements are as follows:
1. Photos must be a minimum of 8 inches by 10 inches in size
2. Each photographer may submit up to four photographs
3. Each photo must be framed and ready to hang with either hanging wire or hooks already installed on the back
4. Write your name, photo title, and contact information on the back
5. Do not submit past HAAC exhibit photos
6. Photo pick up date will be Monday, March 25, at the art center, beginning at 6:30 p.m.
The exhibit will open at the Humboldt Art Center, 906 Sumner Ave., with an artist reception on Thursday, March 14, 5-7 p.m.
Gallery hours will be:
March 17 – Noon-4 p.m.
March 18, 19, 21, 22, 25 – Noon-6:30 p.m.
HAAC looks forward to seeing your photography work!